Oliver Wyman – Senior Lead UX/UI Designer – Doha
Location: Doha, Qatar
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_080709-en Apply
Senior Lead UX/UI Designer – Doha, Qatar
Who We Are
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC]. For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com. Follow Oliver Wyman on Twitter @OliverWyman.
Oliver Wyman Digital is a dedicated practice within Oliver Wyman, we deliver world-class products that give our clients a competitive edge and our mission is to leave a positive impact on the world. We have mixed agency skills with our consulting roots in order that we can best answer some of the largest companies’ toughest questions. Our global dynamic team deliver at the highest levels across many specialist skill sets including Design, Data Science & Analytics, Project Delivery and Engineering. We’re committed to growth that provides our people the most exciting and fulfilling opportunities and we are looking for more people to join us.
The Role And Responsibilities
We are looking for a first-rate UX and UI designer who is comfortable working in a team of smart minds alongside driven and ambitious clients.
You will be working on unearthing business requirements through helping to participate and lead design thinking workshops and then working on customer flows, wireframes, interaction patterns and prototypes to help take what is in people’s heads and bring it to life in the most efficient way possible.
Most of the work will be using the Agile PM framework, but you need to be more than just a UX operator, you need to be able to help everyone understand the big picture and help to drive the entire solution.
Clients hire Oliver Wyman for specialized expertise, the ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- 5+ years in designing digital projects
- Strong proven portfolio of business focused UX and UI design products and services
- Experience in working in and leading mult-disciplined teams to deliver AGILE projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both formal and informal settings
- Understanding of the principles of Waterfall and fluency in Agile Delivery
- Strong client orientation, ability to understand client business needs and translate them into technology requirements.
- Familiarity with Studio Model process
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- Know how to take the initiative, seeking out opportunities to learn new skills and put the ones you’ve already got to good use - Not just intelligence, but creativity too: you’ll be ready to come up with novel ideas to solve our clients’ biggest problems
- Skills in workshop moderation will be a definite plus
OUR VALUES & CULTURE
We’re serious about making OW a rewarding, progressive, enjoyable and balanced place to work.
- Self starters and free thinkers who work well in a team
We are individuals who are self starting, motivated, energetic, entrepreneurial about what we do
- Common aspiration, collective endeavour, shared success
We have the common aspiration to have an impact, leave a legacy and change the world. We have no interest in running a steady-state business. We want to build, grow and shape the environment around us
- Straightforward, open, respectful interaction
We value an environment where every member of Oliver Wyman is encouraged and expected to voice his or her opinion
- Opportunity without artificial barriers
We value merit and believe that to create a true meritocracy we need to remove artificial barriers to opportunity
- Balanced lives
We value people whose lives balance work and non-work activities because we believe they are both more interesting colleagues and are able to make better contributions to the Firm. We push ourselves hard to deliver excellence, but we also work to extract the maximum benefit from the flexibility of a project-based business. We provide the ability to take career breaks for personal or family reasons. We fundamentally value each other’s time, and are sensitive to how it is used. We are an output not input-based culture, have respect for people’s personal decisions, and believe that one's workload must be sustainable. We seek balance for ourselves and our colleagues.