Business Development Support - Investment Consulting
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: MercerJob ID R_072955-en Apply
Mercer Wealth is a leading global provider of investment consulting services. We offer customized advice at every stage of the investment decision, risk management and investment monitoring process. In addition to core consulting, we have developed a number of specialist teams; the Manager Research, Fiduciary Management, Responsible Investment, and Operational Consulting Group, thereby ensuring we offer a full range of services to our clients. We have been dedicated to meeting the needs of clients for more than 40 years.
We are seeking a Business Development Support that provides coverage for the Middle East region. This role works closely with the Commercial Leader and senior members of the Wealth team to facilitate client relationship and account management. The right candidate should be an individual with strong administration and sales support experience across the asset management industry.
- Responsible for Request for Proposal (RfP) writing and preparing client ready deliverable material in PPT, Doc and Excel
- Preparation of sales decks and presentation materials
- Responsible for day to day management of sales support activities for the sales team including providing performance data for fiduciary clients, answering client queries on products and other sales related matters
- Work closely on sales to facilitate client relationships and account management
- Coordinate and partner closely with different internal departments, including legal, compliance, and operations teams to ensure seamless sales operations
- Work closely with Marketing team based in Dubai for new solutions and campaign launches as required
- Conduct marketing / industrial research
- Assist in drafting sales leaflets and flyers for clients as required (with Marketing)
- Perform competitive analysis on Mercer’s value proposition
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Advanced PowerPoint skills are highly desirable
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in investment management industry ideally in MENA region and have a proven track record in institutional client engagement
- Able to engage and communicate in Arabic is highly desirable to help support building a strong client relationships and foster business partnerships.
- Sound knowledge in financial markets, mutual funds and fiduciary management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to multi – task in a fast pace environment.
- Detailed minded, reliable and well organized
- Mature and independent, self-motivated and a strong team player
- Academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree level