Business Development Support
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: MercerJob ID R_044555-en Apply
We are seeking a strong support that provides coverage for the Middle East and Africa region within Mercer’s Wealth Business Development Team. The team is devoted to the development of Mercer’s client relationship management in Middle East and Africa countries.
This role is to support and facilitate client relationship and account management. The right candidate should be an individual with strong administration experience preferably in the asset management industry. Reports into the Business Development Leader for India, Middle East, Turkey and Africa Wealth Business within Mercer Financial Services Middle East Limited.
- Preparation of sales decks and presentation materials for the sales and delivery teams
- Support Request for Proposal (RfP) writing and preparing client ready deliverable material in PPT, Doc and Excel
- Responsible for day to day management of sales support activities including travel arrangements and expenses
- Support due diligence and facilitate onboarding of new clients
- Responsible for regular reporting, analyze reports and sales data and be able to highlight potential opportunities and issues
- Responsible for providing performance data to clients, answering client queries on products and other sales related matters
- Work closely with Marketing team based in Dubai for new solutions and campaign launches as required
- Assist in drafting sales leaflets and flyers for clients as required (with Marketing)
- Excellent PPT, Doc and Excel skills essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detailed minded, reliable and well organized
- Sound knowledge in financial markets / mutual funds and fiduciary management
- At least 2 years relevant experience in investment management / wealth management industry ideally in MENA region and have a proven track record in local client engagement
- Preferable to engage and communicate in a Arabic language to build strong client relationship and foster business partnership.
- Strong team player