Employee Engagement & Experience – Project Manager
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: MercerJob ID R_047346-en Apply
A role with a focus on the end-to-end implementation and management of Employee Engagement projects, with great exposure to clients across the Middle East.
We are inviting passionate and highly driven Project Management professionals to join our Employee Engagement & People Science team. This role will be managing a portfolio of projects focused on understanding and improving our clients’ employee engagement initiatives.
You will be managing the implementation of employee-centric initiatives to a wide range of clients within the Middle East, serving as a trusted advisor and a point of contact to various levels of management.
You are flexible, dynamic, and engaging, with strong interpersonal skills; passionate about the employee experience journey. You enjoy working in a fast paced and collaborative environment with a diverse team of people.
In this role you will be:
- Leading the delivery of large scale people engagement projects including the coordination, governance, and communications to ensure that all internal and external commitments are met.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects of highest complexity and/or international scope from contract through to implementation and following through to ensure projects are kept on schedule and meet budgetary requirements.
- Managing the project workflow to ensure that deliverables are met on time, and prepare status reports on projects for management and clients.
- Determining project scope, customizing project plans, setting project timelines, and assigning tasks/people to ensure efficient flow of processes (internally and externally).
- Determining dependencies, priorities, critical path, and milestones for projects by reviewing project proposals or plans and providing recommendations on time frames and administrative procedures for accomplishing these projects.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with client counterpart(s) and serving as the point of contact for coordinating all aspects of the project, keeping our clients informed of project status and advising clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Interpreting detailed data, identifying trends or patterns in complex data sets, delivering insights and presenting clear and engaging analysis of the survey findings to different audiences
- Supporting client efforts to take action on survey findings and serving as a strategic advisor in helping clients engage and enable their workforce to drive high levels of performance and achieve desired business results.
- Preferably having an educational background in Psychology (industrial/organizational) or related human science.
- Proven experience in project managing employee engagement initiatives obtained through either traditional consulting organisations, or market research consultancies (minimum 4 years).
- Extensive survey research background, gained via a consultancy organisation or in-house corporate role.
- Able to work independently on all aspects of the survey project.
- Experience of questionnaire design, data analysis and presentation writing and delivery experience.
- Proven experience working with and interpreting people-related data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with SPSS/SAS a real plus.
Skills & Competencies:
- Organizational and time management skills with ability to deliver high quality work under pressure.
- Able to work and lead multiple projects through different phases simultaneously.
- Ability to deliver outcomes, achieve goals, and solve problems.
- Communication skills with the ability to influence senior management and connect with employees at all levels.
- Creative skills in developing presentations.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to see the big picture as well as the small detail.