Location: Dunedin, New Zealand
Company: MarshJob ID R_045698-en Apply
- Global Organisation
- Dunedin, NZ
Enjoy the benefits of joining a leading Global Organisation and a role that offers:
- Variety on a daily basis and working with colleagues across the country
- Extending your knowledge and skills on the job and with tailored training
- Gaining satisfaction from meaningful interactions with clients that help them and their business
We have an opportunity for a Broker to join our National Sales Centre based in Dunedin. Your prime responsibilities will be:
- Daily interactions with prospective and existing SME clients to identify risks and appropriate insurance solutions for clients located NZ wide.
- Develop and nurture key relationships with clients and colleagues demonstrating a high level of attention to detail, particularly in providing appropriate risk solutions.
- Support solid, effective and professional working relationships with clients, colleagues and insurers.
The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude with the ability to learn and develop your key skills. You will have:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Proven computer/database skills - intermediate MS office skills
- Demonstrated work experience ideally within a corporate office environment
- Insurance or Financial Services Industry experience 3 yrs + is essential
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with ability to communicate with all levels of people
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy in documentation and reporting
- Strong time management skills
- A team player
On offer is a great opportunity to have a challenging/rewarding role within the insurance brokering environment whilst working in a supportive team. You will have Career development opportunities and have the backing of a strong global company that is focused on being the best in our industry! Being part of a team that participate in corporate social responsibility activities
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We team with clients to define, design and deliver innovative industry-specific solutions that help them protect their future and thrive. Marsh has over 25,000 employees worldwide.
Interested? Please apply online by clicking the link below or refer to www.marsh.co.nz
***Applications will only be considered from individuals who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and video screening will be part of the final process.