Investment Management Analyst
Location: El Dorado Hills, California, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_049248-en Apply
The Risk Management Analyst will support the investment monitoring/reporting activity for a set of specific funds in the alternative asset class. This full-time position offers excellent growth potential with hands-on exposure and interaction across leading investors and participants in the alternative asset space. This position is located in our El Dorado Hills, CA office.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing financial statements prepared by fund managers, which includes the compilation of fund and underlying portfolio company performance;
- Recording and reconciling cash flows arising from the underlying investments;
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly reports on the performance and activities of private equity funds;
- Preparing quantitative and qualitative data for client presentations;
- Assisting with ad-hoc analyses as they relate to key monitoring aspects of funds;
- Providing analytical support on investment due diligence and other special projects;
- Developing a strong working rapport with colleagues in the Client Advisory Services group.