Customer Experience Coordinator
Location: Exeter, United Kingdom
Company: MercerJob ID R_073681-en Apply
We are currently looking to grow our established Pensions Admin team based in Exeter and are looking for several new staff to join our expanding team with the sole purpose of improving the experience of our customer base.
The purpose of this role will be to coordinate with other areas of the business both within the Exeter office and other offices to ensure the right outcome for our members.
The duties will include maintaining information databases, liaising with internal and external stakeholder at a variety of levels. You will be expected to deliver service in a customer focused and conscientious manner and ensure customers are treated fairly at all times.
This role would suit someone with either previous experience in a customer centric environment who has strong and empathic communication skills both on the telephone and in written format.
- Deal with all types of correspondence and calls from Member/Advisors/Trustees with a close attention to detail
- Promptly and professionally communicate with clients and scheme members on queries when required via letter, e-mail and telephone
- Organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels.
- Assist others on the team as required and support change and development activities within the team
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improving working methods taking into account client and member experience, where appropriate implement and document to the Service Delivery Manager for adoption across the business.
- Behave at all time in a professional and courteous way to colleagues, clients and customers.
- Working understanding of the Microsoft office package, mainly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good level of mathematics ability and experience working in the Pension or Financial industry or office based working is desirable but can be taught
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 115 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer.
For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
Marsh & McLennan Companies & its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs