Business Insurance Account Manager- MMA Fargo, ND
Location: Fargo, North Dakota, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_046910-en Apply
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn’t your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Fargo, ND may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
- Service existing book of business including but not limited to the following daily tasks:
- Service business insurance accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, including ensuring renewal coverage is bound.
- Review and process final audits on policies.
- Process change requests and endorsements.
- Invoice endorsements and policies, allocate premiums and manage audit and accounting adjustments as needed.
- Assist clients with accounting questions.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals of insurance for clients; visit insureds with producer, when requested.
- Keep producers fully informed of all important activities on their accounts.
- Retrieve policy documents, loss runs, billing information, etc.as needed from carrier websites.
- Review third party specifications to determine insurance requirements.
- Process cancellations and reinstatements.
- Assists client with obtaining necessary approvals from carriers, for example drivers, etc.
- Assist Claims Department in providing coverage information.
- Update and maintain client account in Sagitta, Image Right, and CSR 24.
- Document file with all necessary information in a timely fashion.
- Ensures accuracy, proper handling, and appropriate distribution of policies, endorsements, and other requests from clients and other colleagues.
- Adhere to compliance practices and policies.
- Assist with other items as needed by team and management.
- Pursue professional development/certifications
- Participate in learning initiatives as required.
- Obtain and maintain an Insurance Agent License.
- Maintain continuing education required for licenses and designations.
- Maintain and expand technology and computer literacy skills.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years commercial insurance experience is preferred.
- Property/Casualty license or ability to attain is preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to work under extreme pressure, multi-task, be detailed and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well with people, in a team environment, and to communicate effectively at all levels is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability to establish relationships at all levels.
- Flexibility and creativity for developing innovative and customized business solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.