Personal Lines Account Manager - MMA Fargo, ND
Location: Fargo, North Dakota, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_046911-en Apply
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn’t your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Fargo, ND may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
Servicing existing book of business and daily tasks.
- To service personal lines accounts as assigned, rating and quoting new and renewal business;
- To collect premiums per established agency procedures before binding any coverage;
- Screen, place and process personal lines applications;
- Process change endorsements and audits, checking for accuracy;
- Handle telephone requests and correspondence in reference to assigned clients;
- Maintain all client activity and suspense items in the agency automation system;
- Prepare ID cards, evidence of property, certificates, binders, and/or obtain underwriter approval on manuscript endorsements;
- Communicate with companies as needed;
- Prioritize work load and/or request for assistance as required;
- Follow the guidelines outlined in our employee manual;
- Keep current on rates, forms and coverage changes through circulars and bulletins, trade publications and seminars and schools offered;
- Maintain required licenses;
- Attend monthly personal lines meetings and account manager meetings;
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management;
Pursue a program of personal and professional development.
Corporate Learning Program
Participate in learning initiatives as required in the corporate learning program through MMA
License and Designations
Continuing education required for maintaining licensing and designations with approval from your supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Insurance Designations a plus
- Obtain and maintain Property & Casualty Insurance License.
- One year certificate from college or technical school preferred.
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to work under extreme pressure, multi-task, be detail oriented and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to work well with people, in a team environment, and to communicate effectively at all levels is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Proven ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet and carrier websites preferred.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.