Commercial Account Handler - Jelf
Location: Maidstone, United Kingdom
Company: MarshJob ID R_051168-en Apply
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial/Corporate Account Handler in our office in Maidstone (Kent). We require the successful candidate to support a team of eight Account Executives with the management of all combined insurance queries from Commercial/Corporate clients.
- To work with Commercial/Corporate clients in order to provide a smooth account handling service
- Support clients with their diverse range of queries
- Manage combined insurance queries such as but not limited to: renewal negotiations, re-broking, invoicing, risk assessment, mid-term adjustments, etc.
- Manage diverse multi-class such as commercial combined, professional indemnity, motor fleet, travel/personal accident, construction, marine, cyber liability, management liability, excess layers etc.
- To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation in a compliant manner
- Respond to all queries in a timely, positive and professional manner.
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group.
- To suggest opportunities to help generate business within our existing book of clients.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable background within a Commercial/Corporate Account Handler role
- Comfortable dealing with multiple queries from a diverse portfolio of corporate clients
- Happy to multi-task and support several different queries with a timely and professional manner
- Team player
- Ideally CII certified but not mandatory for the role
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers around.
Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualifications, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.