Private Client Account Manager 238-18
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Secondary Locations: Raleigh,North Carolina,United States;
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_043259-en Apply
MMA Mid-Atlantic – Greensboro or Raleigh, NC
Private Client – Account Manager
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner. Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
- Responsible for developing and servicing new and existing Private Client Group accounts, serving as an advisor and consultant to clients.
- Fosters and maintains consultative relationships with clients, prospective clients, and carriers.
- Maintains and retains existing business which demonstrates measurable growth of revenue and profit.
- Follows up on referrals and rounds accounts of existing clients, providing quotes and proposals as needed.
- Day to day servicing of the client accounts including endorsement processing and file maintenance.
- Maintains expiration lists and makes sure accounts are renewed timely.
- Works closely with other divisions to provide quality consultation services.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Effective oral and written communication and relationship building skills essential.
- Superb customer service skills and ability to work independently.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate resourcefulness.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of personal lines coverage with a minimum of three (3) years prior experience in customer service within the insurance industry.
- P&C licensure (Property & Casualty) or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment required.
- Occasional travel must have valid transportation.