Location: Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
Company: MarshJob ID R_074979-en Apply
The successful candidate will be responsible for their own, varied portfolio of Education, Private Client and Affinities clients. With the main focus of the role being to manage individual claims and advise all concerned parties at each stage of the process.
- Proactive Management of an allocated caseload.
- Ensure all Client requests and queries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
- To gather all relevant claims information & documentation.
- Provide claims advice to clients managing expectations and ensuring that they are kept informed and advised of all necessary developments.
- To action all new claims & report to the relevant insurers within applicable SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Effective communication with all key stakeholders.
- Build and manage effective internal and external relationships with all involved parties.
- Proactive diary task management.
- Ensure all files are maintained and data capture accurate and up to date.
- Produce claims reports as required.
- To ensure all regulatory process requirements are adhered to.
- Process DA claims in accordance with scheme requirements.
- Ensure claims are accurately reserved.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of Insurance Claims from either a broker or insurer environment is essential
- Insurance industry experience
- Understanding of insurance products.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Team player.
- IT Skills.
- Cert CII or progress towards
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.