Data Management Analyst
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_051007-en Apply
The US Account management team creates and maintains billing records and oversees the billing data quality between systems. The colleague must be proficient in data entry and analysis to ensure the group’s standards and data integrity are met. This role collaborates and connects to a wide range of business and technology stakeholders. Additionally, the role will require you to remain flexible to changes within projects and business requirements.
- Billing Client Set Up and Maintenance
- Investigate potential Duplicate Account Registrations
- Review /Take action on monthly Data Quality Control Reports
- Handle Data Investigation requests, including but not limited to corporate actions, billing linkage, name changes, etc.
- Ad Hoc data clean up, e.g. strategic projects
- Provide local control and quality assurance for data in strategic systems
- Alignment of Data between systems
- Client Team Support – fielding questions on billing systems and directing users to appropriate groups for answers
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 3 years of equivalent experience.
- Current/ recent experience with data entry, analysis and quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Technically proficient in MS office products
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.