Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_047246-en Apply
The Intranet Manager is a critical role in determining our digital workplace plans and implanting usable, engaging and highly functional systems. You’ll shape our digital workplace plans and implement usable, engaging and highly functional systems. In this role you determine the planning and configuration of various enterprise tools such as intranet portals, mobile apps and collaboration/social systems. The ideal person will have knowledge of Information Architecture, Search, Usability along with a technical perspective are the core assets needed to succeed.
As our Intranet Manager you’ll be optimizing the platforms that enable connecting our employees to key information across our 130 global locations. In this role you’ll report to the Global Head of Enterprise Digital and partner with a global HRIS team and have visibility to the senior HR leadership team- sponsors of our “ColleagueConnect” employee portal.
If you are ready to develop innovative solutions that can increase enablement for stronger colleague communications as well as simplify and amplify communications, please submit your resume and let’s talk about your success in the following areas as qualifications for the position.
- Describe how you’ve been able to collaborate with team members to develop a digital roadmap to implement continuous improvements of usability and functionality consistent with the latest technology and transformation of the digital workplace.
- Share how you’ve evaluated the scope of content and services for online delivery, partnering with various business units and technical teams globally.
- Discuss when you’ve evaluated and made recommendations to current design practices.
- Share your success for developing detailed website guidelines including organizing, writing, and production.
- Detail how you’ve implemented creative solutions across media in line with established design criteria.
- Share your success from past experiences and applies them to client issues to come up with relevant client solutions.
- Describe how you assist in developing, organizing, and coordinating presentations; acts as an effective resource to project team in meetings and participates in presentations as appropriate
- Share how you contribute to digital campaigns and communication materials for global system rollouts
- Discuss how you lead the strategy for Information Architecture (preferably with SharePoint) and Community/Collaborative functionality as both an SME and hands-on practitioner
If you can confidently discuss these topics in depth, Marsh & McLennan Companies might be the right place for your digital content strategy expertise to connect our most valuable assets to one another – our people!
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The company's nearly 65,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annual revenue over $14 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk; reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
#Sharepoint #DigitalContent #DigitalStrategy #siteContent #metadata #knowledgemanagement #Engagement #ColleagueEngagement #employeeengagement #intranetdesign #collaborationsoftware #visualDesign #siteNavigation #contentmanagement #informationarchitecture