Health Solution Designer - Remote opportunity available
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
Secondary Locations: Hoboken,New Jersey,United States;New York,New York,United States;San Francisco,California,United States;Chicago,Illinois,United States;Washington,District of Columbia,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_064058-en Apply
- Lead co-innovation activities with clients, including development/implementation/launch of solutions, supporting solution sales, and maintaining/evolving the solutions over time
- Research external market trends and industry products; analyzes and evaluates findings
- Document solution requirements and intersection with digital and data needs
- Participate in business analysis, affordability modeling and idea generation
- Delegates, guides and trains junior staff and peer reviews their work.
- Acts as an advisor to junior staff for problem resolution and guidance on appropriate ways to deal with challenges.
- Develops and maintains personal and working relationships with key client stakeholders to transition into the role of a trusted advisor and facilitate the sharing of advice and information relevant to the client, developing new and expanded business, and gaining client referrals.
- Understanding of the Agile methodology and digital solution development.
- Experience with developing customer journeys and related data flows.