Product Development Customer Success/Business Operations Leader - remote position available
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
Secondary Locations: Hoboken,New Jersey,United States;New York,New York,United States;San Francisco,California,United States;Chicago,Illinois,United States;Washington,District of Columbia,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_064049-en Apply
Customer Success/Business Operations
- Create a client focused environment focused on operational excellence and accountability by developing and driving forward the operational agenda.
- Develop and implement Operations-related initiatives to increase client delivery capabilities and maximize performance, revenue, profit and market share, and deliver products and services to the external clients.
- Responsible for managing the overall relationship with clients through the development and oversight of the ongoing implementation and account management function specific to Mercer All in Good Health, including:
- Designing an appropriate and scalable service model and identifying opportunities to streamline process initially and over time; identifies opportunities for process improvements and shares with the broader community.
- Developing tools, templates, and best practices to support and perform implementation and ongoing scope of work.
- Ensures roll-outs and ongoing execution meet quality standards and benefit realization expectations and establishing processes and procedures to monitor and manage client health and profitability across the book of business.
- Partner on all aspects of the organization's operations to drive expense and inefficiency out of the business and assist leadership in identifying and maximizing opportunities in areas that may warrant reorganization or other change. Coordinate with internal designated team members (e.g. finance, legal, marketing, etc.) for all necessary functions, including revenue tracking, budget development and tracking, projections, and overall financial requests.
- Lead sales coordination/process and internal training efforts:
- Collaborate with sales and marketing colleagues to facilitate new product launches.
- Develop and deliver tools to support sales of the product or service; tracks success of tools, collecting feedback and making adjustments.
- Work in close connection with project leader and other internal resources, such as marketing, sales teams, and internal training leadership.
- Coordinate with actuarial and financial team members to develop data analytics and strategic reporting of leading and lagging indicators, to create compelling stories, and to develop approach to/oversee business cases processes for sales efforts