Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Secondary Locations: Hoboken,New Jersey,United States;Dallas,Texas,United States;
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_048802-en Apply
Location: Louisville, Dallas, Hoboken or Remote
Are you looking for a new challenge in Security Operations? We are Marsh & McLennan and we would like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for providing server security administration services as well as support of audit activities related to Marsh & McLennan Global Technology Infrastructure (MGTI) supported servers. This includes elevated account access on MGTI servers (Wintel, UNIX, LINUX). You will also coordinate activities to ensure MGTI Service Management complies with company security policies and operating controls. You will interact on a daily basis with management, MMC business partners, and auditors (both internal and external).
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Security Administration - Support processes to manage the full lifecycle associated with server accounts with elevated access privileges. Maintain documents for business justification, conduct quarterly account revalidations, and maintain the necessary evidence to support audit/review activities. Complete tasks in support of server provisioning services in a timely manner to ensure client SLAs are met. Identify process gaps and failures in logical security, escalate to management and implement corrective actions
- BAU Support - Manage and support MGTI Enterprise applications such as LogRhythm and BigFix SCM to automate tasks and enhance Security and Compliance services. Review statistical reports to ensure the applications are operating effectively. Implement processes and workflows to configure the applications to initiate through automated event notification of non-compliant security related activities. Compile metrics and reports on compliance events and activities. Educate and train other MGTI colleagues on the usage of LogRhythm to support their daily analysis and troubleshooting requirements. Provide incident response and technical troubleshooting to resolve disruptions to the operating state of security event logging infrastructure
- Support Compliance Activities - Collect, consolidate, and standardize materials to support (periodic and ad-hoc) management or audit reviews of compliance with company security policies and operating controls. Conduct preliminary analysis and review of materials with management on a timely basis to ensure correct interpretation. Identify and escalate issues arising during the collection and compilation of materials to senior management for corrective actions
- Support Server Remediation Program ofWork – Initial and ongoing review of server security configurations/settings and activities to identify and correct areas of non-compliance. Prepare, analyze, and deliver metrics on system parameters and configurations
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- 2-5 years of IAM experience in both Unix, Windows and AD
- Possess certifications such as CISA, CISSP or be willing to pursue certifications
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, to be able to inform and persuade both orally and in writing (excellent written and spoken English required)
- Be persistent, have an eye for detail and ability to complete projects and keep to deadlines
- Have solid planning and organizing skills
- Be a self-starter
- Be a continuous learner. Keep current with process management knowledge
- Ability to identify skills and competencies to improve own effectiveness
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.