Senior Audit Director
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_060447-en Apply
Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) is seeking a Senior Audit Director to take ownership of the risk assessment, development and execution of the Americas region audit plan.
Additionally, this leader will be responsible for the following:
- Manage stakeholder relationships across the region
- Act as a strategic partner to senior leadership in the region
- Lead the Americas based audit team
- Possess the leadership skills to retain, develop, and lead this highly effective and well regarded team
- Ability to think strategically, identifying themes and trends that help the business meet their strategic objectives
- Embrace our culture of continuous improvement and seek opportunities to drive positive change.
- Aspire to always find a better way of doing things
- Continually seek opportunities to leverage technology, whether through RPA or data analytics, in all aspects of the audit plan
- Takes ownership for implementing change despite opposition or barriers
- Collaborate with other members of the Internal Audit leadership team to continual increase value and effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience managing an audit team.
- Expert in risk/control principles as well as audit best practices
- Knowledge of insurance industry a plus
- Strong analytical skills; organized, and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eligibility requirements met for any of the following: CPA, CIA, CISA, or CFA
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. It is the parent company of a number of the world’s leading risk experts and specialty consultants, including Marsh, the insurance broker and risk advisor; Guy Carpenter, the risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, the provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy. With over 63,000 employees worldwide and annual revenue of over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. Its stock (ticker symbol: MMC) is listed on the New York, Chicago and London stock exchanges.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.