Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_047125-en Apply
Eager to grow your career and join a global company that fosters growth? Are you an adaptable, dynamic, team player seeking strong career development opportunities? Then you will want to talk with us. Our Internal Audit Department is currently seeking a motivated Staff Auditor to join their team. In this position you will have the opportunity to provide independent and objective assurance and consulting services that can add value and improve our operations. Some responsibilities include:
- Perform financial, operational, and compliance internal audit reviews and other special projects
- Identify control weaknesses, accounting/reporting deficiencies and/or business productivity/efficiency opportunities
- Partner with management to identify corrective actions for improvement given existing business and control risks and other cost-benefit considerations
- Actively pursue continuing professional education in line with the department's needs and the auditor's career development
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business field
- 1 - 3 years audit experience, internal audit experience preferred
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Actively pursuing a professional designation (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA) desired
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/.We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.