Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Company: MercerJob ID R_058126-en Apply
- Maintain and secure a designated portfolio of corporate clients policies renewal.
- Explore upselling opportunities on existing portfolio of clients.
- Conduct benefit review on scope of cover, policy terms and conditions, claim performance analysis in form of written reports through regular meetings and presentations to corporate clients.
- Check insurance quotation slips, placing instruction, cover note document prepared by account executives and KLSSC.
- Negotiate with underwriters to obtain best offers, support on corporate clients on renewal.
- Communicate with insurance companies for problematic claims and provide advices to corporate clients.
- Check policy schedule(s) and endorsement(s), policy document(s), premium invoice(s) prepared by insurance companies.
- Check member's communication materials prepared by insurance companies. Conduct member's briefing sessions for corporate clients.
Experience: 3 to 5 years experience to similar position
Education: University Graduate will be preferable
Knowledge and Skills: Employee Benefit Broking and Advice on group medical, term life, accident, disability income protection and critical illness benefits
Other Skills: MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint