Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_047747-en Apply
Compliance Officer for SFC RA1, RA4 and RA9-authorized local investment-related subsidiary of multinational corporation. Will also be involved in duties across region, including Singapore and PRC.
Duties will include:
* Establishing, enhancing, and monitoring compliance controls over the firm's operations
* Creating training to promote compliance awareness
* Promoting a strong compliance culture and awareness to business development and consulting teams
* Advising on new rules, regulations and industry consultations
* Maintaining compliance documentation including business unit manuals, compliance notices/circulars, rules databases, risk assessments and compliance plans
* Assisting with review of legal documents including contracts and statements of work
Incumbent will work closely with Regional Counsel providing compliance advice and solutions for diverse and growing business across Asia.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a minimum of 5-years compliance experience in an SFC-regulated firm or equivalent experience in a law or consulting firm: experience with multinational firms a strong plus
* Be a strong writer and communicator in English and, ideally, Chinese
* Be able to work