Consultant, Regional Team, Health, Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Company: MercerJob ID R_051135-en Apply
TheHK Health Regional Consultantwill be responsible for generating and delivering health consulting solutionswhich will include:
- Identification and drivingofinnovative first to marketinitiatives – including integrated health & wellness solutions, flexiblebenefits, communication & branding and participation in development of intellectual capital
- Integral part in the delivery of a wide variety of regional & local benefits consulting projects including benefit auditand assessment, scheme funding review, health analyticsandhealth & wellbeing strategies.
- Support delivery of localhealthconsulting solutions for key markets & clients (identify opportunities & delivery of solutions).
The consultant will be responsible for generating the opportunities and delivering the workincollaborationwith the regional consulting team, country brokers, cross LOB functions, global international consulting group teamsandPortfolio Management teams.
Identification and support driving innovative first to market initiatives
- Identify and have knowledge of trends in the market
- Understand client challenges anddevelopideas on how these can be addressed
- Contribute to the development of these ideas and those generated by the consulting team
- Opportunity to work on forward thinking projects in respect ofdataanalyticsalongside our data scientist
Lead and Support Delivery of Local and Regional Consulting Projects
- Ability to understand the deliverablesand take the necessary steps to complete first draft.
- Proactively manage the timeline to ensure all stakeholders provide the information in a timely fashion.
- Produce benchmarking reports for clients against internally sourced peerdata.
- Projects to be delivered in a concise, clear and client tailored way; to be able to “story tell” effectively
- Ability to absorb market knowledge effectively anddeliver projects in multiple markets across Asia.
- Contributing to sales initiatives and consulting projects such as benefit plan redesign, benchmarking studies (both qualitative and quantitative), alternative funding arrangements (pooling, captive arrangements), health & wellness strategies, analytics style projects
Supportkey local marketsin development oflocal health consulting solutions
- Actively support the development of a strong consulting brand locally (in a selected country).
- Act as the Consulting support for this country – Partner withSenior Regional Consultant to assist with local health issues, benefit needs, opportunities, challenges, upcoming health care and legislative agenda, training requirements for localteamand building up a market presence/brand. Bring consulting discipline to large broking accounts, consulting opportunities identified, sold and delivered locally.
- Activities in the above encompasses the development ofthe benefit or total rewards strategy,vendor evaluations, selection and review, evolving the existing health programs, onsite clinic reviews, care management and wellbeing strategies.
5 - 7 years or more of industry experience (consulting / EH&B )
Learning agility, Critical & logical thinking capabilities, Good communication skills, analytical, good presentation skills, can interpret data, understand funding arrangements, plan designs, health management best practices, strong project management skills
Other requirements (licenses,certifications,specializedtraining)
Optional: certified Occupational Health & Safety practitioner Optional: brokerage license
Optional: Actuarial / Statistical background (ASA, FSA, or equivalent)
Client Relationship Managers whoseclients will be the focal point tocross-sell consulting solutions(health management programs, flex programs, funding alternatives); Sales & Marketing Leader who opens opportunities to new clients. Regional Consulting Team to leverageclient relationships and opens opportunities
Accredited HMO Providersand clinics who will be providing the support for the health coverage and clinic management, Insurers, TPA, MNC’s and localemployer groups