Head of Talent Strategy
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Company: MercerJob ID R_033183-en Apply
- Leads complex client engagements and manages relationships with Board-level and C-suite clients, with accountability for revenue and profitability of client accounts and projects.
- Determines the full scope of services provided to the client and sets roles and responsibilities within the client team. Oversees multiple projects, ensuring the team is within budget, on time and producing work consistent with client expectations. Clarifies and resolves unique and difficult issues related to client deliverables.
- Leads the development of sophisticated solution design for clients.
- Generates revenue through the acquisition of new clients, cross-selling to current clients and extending current client engagements.
- Participates in the development of new intellectual capital and marketing material, delivers conference papers or presentations, and leads or participates in the development of tools or processes that can be leveraged for multiple clients.
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of business development and human capital consulting-relevant working experience.
- Master’s degree or MBA is a plus.
- At least 5 years of people management experience.
- Proficiency in English is required. Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs.