Intern, Health, Consultancy-2
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Company: MercerJob ID R_038854-en Apply
You will be working exposed to various types of projects during your internship on a rotation basis. Below is a potential list of projects:
MPF market intelligence production
Insurer/MPF Provider consultancy
Health/Pension market research
- Other ad hoc projects
You will join a team where you will be able to demonstrate your skills in a collaborative and open learning environment. Over the course of different projects, you will work with respective industry/practice specialists, which you will be able to attain hands on experience as well as in depth subject matter knowledge. We expect you to develop your potential and exposure to be a future Mercer consultant during this internship.
- Progressing towards an undergraduate/post-graduate degree in Business Administration/Economics/Finance/liberal arts related field, with an interest in developing a consulting career. Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
- Team player mentality with basic business acumen. Previous experience (both working and/or education) in project management is a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office suite. Strong Excel skills, basic VBA will be a plus.
- Proficient in both written and oral English and Chinese.
- Expect candidate who can work for 3 to 6 months from 2018 December (on a full time basis)
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.