Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Company: MercerJob ID R_058313-en Apply
Business development activities for MNC clients based in HK & responsible for delivery of various HR consulting projects with Multinational Client Group (MCG) colleagues or with other lines of business.
Business development activities includes but is not limited to
- Arrange marketing events and meetings (e.g. seminars and workshops)
- Preparation of business development materials (e.g. proposals)
- Attending sales pitches
- Creating greater brand awareness through the writing and publishing of white paper/articles
- Conduct detailed market and company analysis
Management of client & prospect lists
HR consulting projects includes but is not limited to
- HR due diligence on multi-country deals
- Post-merger integration (e.g. designing retention programs, employee transfer, benefits stand-up, incentive plan harmonization, HR programmes implementation, employee communication, etc.)
Project delivery work includes but is not limited to
- Project management
- Identifying and analyzing issues within clients’ organization
- Collaborating and working with colleagues across different lines of business to prepare client deliverables on time and within budget
- Socializing proposed approach and recommendation with clients
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of business development and human capital consulting-relevant working experience.
- Masters degree or MBA is a plus.
- At least 5 years of people management experience.
- Proficiency in English is required. Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs.