Senior Analyst, Regional Health
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Company: MercerJob ID R_037681-en Apply
The Health Data Analyst will be part of a dynamic regional consulting team that helps support multi-national clients manage their benefit provision in Asia, with a focus on health insurance. The consultant will need to develop a strong network of relationships, working in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders including the regional consulting team, country brokers, cross LOB functions, global international consulting group teams and Portfolio Management teams. The position will have opportunity to work with and travel to multiple locations in Asia – gaining multi market knowledge.
- Support delivery of projects including benefit plan redesign, cost projections, deep dive claims analysis, flexible benefits pricing, and alternative funding arrangements (pooling, captive arrangements).
- Proactively manage the timeline & act as project manager to ensure all stakeholders provide the information in a timely fashion.
- Opportunity to work on forward thin
- University or College graduate from an analytical program (preferably Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) and 0 - 2 years of experience.
- Consulting or roles with analytical experience preferable
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, understanding of statistics and data driven decision making
- Ability to visualize and interpret trends, create and analyze analytics reports
- Strong market research skills - Knowledge in: Excel (VBA a plus), Business Intelligence Tools
- Proactive, self-starter, strong learning agility
- Critical & logical thinking capabilities
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills - Team Player