Account Executive - Jelf
Location: Hull, United Kingdom
Company: MarshJob ID R_055863-en Apply
Are you an experienced Insurance professional with broad capabilities and competence in providing solutions to clients? Are you seeking a role that involves managing existing client relationships whilst working to continuously identify and develop new opportunities for revenue generation? Do you aspire to work for a global business that works with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you may be interested to find out more about a new and exciting opportunity we are currently recruiting for, here at Jelf.
We are inviting a passionate and highly driven Insurance professional to join our Commercial Insurance business. This role is based in Hull, and will see you working with a specialist team focusing on a variety of prospects and clients across the Commerical landscape.
You will be responsible for supporting the business development and onboarding of new commercial clients for Jelf, where your ability to build relationships and partnerships with prospects,clients, insurers, and the business will be essential to your success.
- Utilise your Insurance industry knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities to generate new business
- Use your relationship building and stakeholder management skills to build and retain a book of Commercial Insurance clients
- Apply your networking skills to develop a sustainable pipeline of new business covering a wide range of Commercial Insurance products
- Demonstrate your self-motivated and hardworking nature to meet and exceed set income targets
- Drive quality, consistency and accuracy in all aspects of the sales process
- Use your excellent communication and client handling abilities to ensure an outstanding client experience at all times
Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of working in a similar capacity and taking ownership of similar responsibilities within a Commercial Insurance environment
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with diverse backgrounds and the capability to work independently
- Strong networking skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally through investing time in understanding our business
- Cert CII desirable, but not essential
- Desire to build a book of new business from scratch ensuring continued long term client satisfaction
We are Jelf – award winning experts in insurance, risk management and employee benefits for businesses and individuals.
Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve means we can offer advice and solutions that meet our clients' needs today, anticipate what they need tomorrow, and help question if there’s an even better way.
Jelf recently joined forces with Bluefin, bringing together two leading insurance brokers and client advisory businesses. A newly transformed business built on decades of experience with the same purpose, dependability and commitment to excellent service.
We're also part of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) – a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. With roots dating back to 1871, MMC’s businesses have been helping clients prosper amid changing times, from the Industrial Revolution to the digital age.
Our strength is our expertise and the relationships we build – powerful industry insight and total commitment to our clients and the communities we serve across the UK. And our purpose is simple: helping businesses and individuals thrive through understanding.
MMC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies & its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.