Location: Iowa City, Iowa, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_056773-en Apply
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for the ongoing client processes for small-market operations’ clients, and to provide support and assistance during implementations and renewals.
Job Responsibilities include:
Responsible for ongoing client processes of small-market operations clients, including:
- Process routine employment information, including new hire, status change, or termination data to ensure timely and accurate information is available.
- Execute and peer review operating system data entry.
- Complete ad hoc items, including, client/participant communications, report generation/review and research on transactions.
- Complete out of scope client projects.
- Manage discrepancy reports, in conjunction with GOSS.
Responsible for support of small-market operations’ new client implementation and successive benefits renewals, including:
- Assist with maintenance of open items and meeting notes.
- Configure client account data in applicable operating system(s)
- Execute test plans for client configuration with guidance from other Client Service Analysts and in conjunction with GOSS.
Setup and maintain Connect sites, as well as user access to Connect sites.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years’ customer service experience
- 2 years’ health & benefits experience preferred
- 2 years’ experience in data analysis or development of technical specifications, management of HRIS systems, or Benefits Administration preferred
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex issues/data with a high level of clarity and impact
- Excellent customer service
- Strong problem solving, organization and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to influence others without formal authority
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and facilitate collaboration and communication
- Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training)
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.