Location: Irvine, California, United States
Secondary Locations: Los Angeles,California,United States;
Company: MarshJob ID R_053801-en Apply
Marsh & McLennan Companies has an opportunity to join our company as an Account Representative. Please read below to see some of the responsibilities that this new addition to the team will take on.
- Reviews information for Account Executive pertaining to client insurance programs and draft insurance submissions.
- Works with Account Executive to drive business and retention and improve the client experiences throughout the proposal and renewal process.
- Reviews claims, contracts and audits, and follows up regarding endorsements, policy issuance, extensions and cancellations and escalates concerns to direct manager or client team, as appropriate.
- Ensures success of the renewal cycle by following renewal protocol (via tools available), gathering information, tracking quotes, and ensuring documents are issued correctly and on-time in accordance with our professional standards.
- Performs the maintenance of proper records for reporting and audit purposes and processes insurance and claims details into the database.
- Strengthens and maintains relationships with clients, prospects, client teams and producers to provide best in class service and drive growth and retention.
- Responds directly to simple and moderately difficult client questions and requests, and solicits assistance from Account Executive as needed.
- Ensures all client information is collected, reviewed, updated and communicated to placement teams for optimal program solutions and pricing.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 2+ years of commercial lines insurance experience
- MS Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be organized and able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have keen attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- P & C licensed
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.