HR Consulting Manager, Career Product
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Company: MercerJob ID R_041281-en Apply
- An opportunity to work for a market leader
- Work in a fast-paced, energetic, action-oriented, and intellectually stimulating environment
- Be part of a dynamic and supportive team
Mercer is a global consulting leader in Health, Wealth and Career. We work collaboratively with our clients to transform strategy into practical actions that drive results. Our deep expertise, powerful insights, and real-world solutions help the people and organizations we serve take steps today to secure a better tomorrow. Our passion is making a difference in people’s lives. For us, it’s not just a business — it’s a mission. Our more than 20,000 employees work every day to improve the health, wealth, and careers of more than 110 million people globally. It’s how we make tomorrow, today
We are now seeking bright and ambitious individual to support our local Career Products team. Working closely with the consultants, you will help expand and grow our current portfolio.
You can also look forward to:
o Conduct client servicing, act as trusted partner and be an efficient problem solver to identify, analyze and solve the clients’ issues by providing the solution in various HR practices, specifically related to Mercer career products, including Mercer remuneration/ salary survey, Mercer events, training workshops and seminars and managing the conferences/seminars
o Act as internal and external project manager to lead the project delivery such as timeline, work approach and stakeholder communication etc in order to ensure the project management on time, quality and budget.
o Perform business development activities which may include conduct client gathering event, prospecting, scoping and presenting.
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate who has excellent interpersonal skills with client centricity and growth mindset, high analytical thinking and strong oral and written communication skills. In addition, we also require you to have:
- Bachelor or Master Degree from any discipline. A Master’s degree holder would be highly valued.
- An experience in minimum one of the following is a must: Compensation & Benefits, job descriptions maintenance/development, remuneration surveys use/creation
- Relevant experience of 5-8 years, preferably with client servicing experience. HR related experience is an advantage.
- Sufficient project management skills with strong problem solving skills and attention to details
- Good organization & time management skills with the capacity to work to tight deadlines.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, APPLY now!