Insurance Consulting Group Relationship Manager
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Company: MarshJob ID R_080819-en Apply
- Serves as the project manager for Insurer partnerships on large initiatives and day to day trading issues, implements action plans, monitors progress, assures service meets or exceeds expectations and protects the Firm from Errors & Omissions.
- General Ambassador for all Marsh businesses and looks to give Insurers access to our firm and the relevant business by understanding Insurers and making appropriate indirections.
- Arranges the creation of regular reporting for Insurers detailing the progress against certain KPI’s on both a financial and non-financial basis.
- Facilitates additional research and analysis on various markets or industries as designated to find new areas of opportunity for Insurers.
- Supports consulting and advisory engagements for the Marsh Insurer Consulting Agreements and agrees a designated fee structures
- Works closely with Insurer ‘Executive Sponsors’ where they exist ensuring they are well briefed on the relationship themes and issues at all times.
- Addresses escalated issues and concerns in a timely and effective manner, helps manage expectations, mitigate relationship risks and applies judgement as to when to escalate major issues to senior level colleagues ensuring compliance.
- Develops strong relationships with professional counterparts through regular and structured engagement both on an informal and formal basis.
- Attends and participates in industry events and conferences to build up a strong professional network, maintain proximity to the relevant market and support strategic partners.
- Works closely with Regional ICG colleagues to ensure standard protocols/procedures are implemented consistently to the Marsh standards.
- Develops new insurer relationships and executes new Insurer Consulting Agreements (ICA).
- Degree holder with a preferred 4-6 years of relevant experience in the insurance industry
- Good business acumen skills, confidence and articulate.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong consulting and influencing skills
- Able to work and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Team player, able to see big picture and results oriented
- Highly self-motivated individual
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Marsh’s approximately 30,000 colleagues work together to serve clients in more than 130 countries. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people.
Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.