Senior Consultant, HR Consulting
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Company: MercerJob ID R_026197-en Apply
Are you seeking for a chance to step into a unique and challenging role where you can grow professionally?
- An opportunity to work for a market leader
- Work in a fast-paced, energetic, action-oriented, and stimulating environment
- Be part of a dynamic and supportive team
Senior Consulting Analyst, based in Jakarta, Indonesia
If you have consulting background & are up for a challenge, this could be the job for you. Join Mercer, a leading consulting firm with an unsurpassed global reach!
We are seeking to fill a Senior Consulting Analyst position for our Service division in Jakarta office.
As a Senior Consulting Analyst and part of the exciting business, you can look forward to:
- Under moderate supervision analyze clients' financial and compensation data versus market utilizing MS Excel modelling skills. Works with colleagues to ensure market data are reasonable and client specifications are met, and complete revisions as necessary. Creates exhibits to compare market compensation data to client compensation data to support client meetings under general review of more senior consultants.
- Understand talent management trends, pay practices and policies for a particular client and within the broader marketplace. Researches public filings to gather financial data, develop peer groups to analyze client data and uses Mercer's in house technology to run reports and extract market data to use in production of analysis. May also research other areas to solicit knowledge at the request of senior consultants.
- Assist in preparing client presentations/ reports by using MS Excel data and MS Power Point for review by more senior consultants
- Assist and prepare sales presentation and proposal or any documents that related to bidding process
We are seeking for an individual with high level of numeric skills and capacity to attend to details. In addition, you should also possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or Human Resources with at least 4 years of relevant corporate HR experience or consulting experience
- Experience in data analysis, data modeling and presentation design are highly desirable
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly, think creatively and critically
- Strong research and analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative along with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to foster successful work relationships with contacts at all levels
Mercer is a global and prominent consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and merger/acquisition services and solutions. Its business creates more secure and rewarding futures for their clients and employees through designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers for work needs. Mercer is one of the four portfolios of Marsh & McLennan Companies.
Around the world, we help clients drive performance through talent. From strategy through to implementation, we work with clients to help them forecast their talent needs, engage employees, mobilize their workforce, reward performance, assess talent, and develop skills. By bringing together our Talent strategy expertise and our robust workforce information, clients get a technology solution that seamlessly supports their HR strategies and their user needs.
If you thrive on challenge, are passionate about ideas, love solving problems and truly enjoy connecting with people, click APPLY NOW!