Wealth Consulting Manager
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Company: MercerJob ID R_038062-en Apply
This role offers a mix of research, internal team collaboration and external client exposure
- Actively involved in asset-liability management studies, investment manager searches, mutual fund selection, asset allocation studies and other investment-related activities.
- advising corporate / government entities and wealth management clients in Indonesia, on issues regarding Investment Strategy, Manager/Fund Selection, Regulatory Reviews, and Performance/Manager Monitoring
To be successful in this role, there are some basic expectations but we wish to emphasize that Mercer takes an approach of trusting individuals to shape the role based on maximum contribution to the overall team and pushing boundaries for personal development.
- Have a growth and grit mind set
- Have 5- 8 years work experience in a banking/financial, investment or asset management areas.
- Good academic track record in numerical subjects such as Mathematics, Finance (Accounting/Management/Behavioral), Actuarial Sciences, and Engineering.
- Demonstrate strong communication, analytical and technical skills. Ability to articulate complex information, within parameters of your role and level, in layman and concise ways
- Have strong self-initiative and curiosity in financial services, self-motivated to seek out knowledge, test ideas and ways to contribute to the process and content of the asset modelling world.
- Strong personal management in order to plan ahead for foreseeable tasks, and understand own capacity for unforeseeable tasks.
Mercer is a global and prominent consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and merger/acquisition services and solutions. Its business creates more secure and rewarding futures for their clients and employees through designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers for work needs. Mercer is one of the four portfolios of Marsh & McLennan Companies.
Around the world, we help clients drive performance through talent. From strategy through to implementation, we work with clients to help them forecast their talent needs, engage employees, mobilize their workforce, reward performance, assess talent, and develop skills. By bringing together our Talent strategy expertise and our robust workforce information, clients get a technology solution that seamlessly supports their HR strategies and their user needs.
If you thrive on challenge, are passionate about ideas, love solving problems and truly enjoy connecting with people, click APPLY NOW!