Coordinator Quality Assurance Clerk.
Location: Kalispell, Montana, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_086294-en Apply
We are Torrent Technologies founded in 2005 with the mission of providing top tier services to the flood insurance industry. Torrent is a company of Marsh Inc. and is widely recognized as having the most advanced and unique suite of cloud-based technology solutions including real-time, paperless claims handling and web-based pricing tools. Torrent’s continued growth and success is attributed to its innovative use of technology and industry expertise to provide clients with efficient SaaS systems and exceptional customer service.
Torrent is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Kallispel office:
Coordinator Quality Assurance Clerk.
What can you expect?
- We have an opportunity to join our team as a Coordinator Quality Assurance Clerk. The Coordinator Quality Assurance Clerk requires an in-depth knowledge and understanding of NFIP Underwriting and Claims
- You will keep up with all flood insurance program changes as well as internal procedure/policy changes.
- You will be joining a team of highly motivated and knowledgeable individuals responsible for ensuring accuracy of work for our underwriting and claims teams.
- Work in a desirable location on a campus with tons of employee amenities.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
- Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential), Full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We will count on you to:
- Reviews Underwriting and Claims Transactions for accuracy
- Reviews Underwriting and Claims Calls and Chats for accuracy and customer service
- Logs results, communicates with individual and their supervisor
- Provides follow up to ensure needed changes have been completed
- Produces reports on frequency of individual reviews, as well as overall review counts and scores
What you need to have:
- 2-5 years’ experience in insurance industry;
- NFIP Underwriting, Claims, Customer Service
- Must obtain full ANFI designation within six (6) months
What makes you stand out:
· Flood insurance experience
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal