Database Developer II
Location: Kalispell, Montana, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_060456-en Apply
You will be responsible for the following:
- Process work accurately and in a timely manner
- Pay attention to detail at all times
- Proactively and regularly make recommendations for system improvements
- Collate, prepare and present statistical information for internal and external use
- Implement and manage company data management practices and policies
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Responsible for reviewing, researching, validating and applying data change requests in the company’s databases.
Must have experience with:
- Visual Studio
- Write and deploy SQL database objects
- Importing and Exporting Data
Familiarity in the following areas are a plus:
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Data Warehouse
- MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Insurance industry knowledge
Torrent Technologies was founded in 2005 with the mission of providing top tier services to the flood insurance industry. Torrent is widely recognized as having the most advanced and unique suite of cloud-based technology solutions that interface with WYO insurers and the NFIP, including real-time, paperless claims handling and web-based pricing tools. Torrent’s continued growth and success is attributed to its innovative use of technology and industry expertise to provide clients with efficient SaaS systems and exceptional customer service.
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers
For more information, visit our website: www.torrentcorp.com