Client Service Representative - Spending Accounts, Trion Group, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC.
Location: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States
Company: MarshJob ID KIN00052-en Apply
As a member of the Spending Accounts team, the Client Service Representative is a critical contributor to achieving a high level of client satisfaction and retention within their respective books of business. The primary responsibility of this role is to evaluate our clients’ consumer driven health plans to offer solutions in the design, implementation and continuing service phases of those plans. The consumer driven health plans include, but are not limited to the following: flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement accounts, health savings accounts (healthcare and/or dependent care), and commuter programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Manage client expectations and drive decisions relating to timing, procedures and documentation of implementations, open enrollments, and ongoing deliverables with the collaboration and support of a cross-functional team;
- Lead and participate in client meetings and presentations;
- Consult with Clients, Producers, Account and Project Managers to identify client objectives and provide advice and recommendations regarding consumer driven health plans;
- Assist in gathering clients’ plan requirements to support the creation and documentation of internal specifications, test plans, training materials, and procedures;
- Develop and implement solutions and provide support as needed to client issues such as claims, billing, enrollment materials
- Coordinate open enrollment deliverables, such as meetings, applications, election forms, consumer plan information, and materials for clients and their respective employees;
- Review and revise plan materials and provide proper communication to clients and their employees regarding consumer plan updates and changes;
- Assist with developing employee materials and providing on-site training on plan programs and procedures;
- Respond timely and consistently to all client inquiries while establishing expectations for a trusted partnership;
- Ensure all client deliverables adhere to specified quality standards;
- Adheres to Trion’s internal and external compliance and security processes;
- Proven ability to effectively handle complex and escalated issues;
- Summarize and report project status to Spending Accounts Team Manager;
- Assist with special projects as determined by Spending Accounts Team Manager.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED equivalency is required, college degree preferred;
- Minimum of 1 year demonstrated client services experience within consumer spending health plans, such as flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement accounts, health savings accounts is required
- Experience within a third party administration, benefits brokerage, health and welfare consulting, health care, or insurance related industry is preferred.
- Related exposure to Benefits Administration, HRIS, and/or Payroll environments is preferred.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects of various complexity simultaneously, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and operate in a fast-paced work environment;
- Proven ability to build rapport while providing superior customer service and maintaining positive relationships with internal teams and client contacts;
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving an decision making skills;
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member;
- Ability to follow through and successfully execute tasks while adhering to quality standards;
- Disciplined in summarizing and reporting status/results regularly;
- Possess aptitude for learning proprietary systems, applications and internal work flow of the department;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Access, Project, and Outlook.