Accounting Analyst - Accounts Payable
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_069597-en Apply
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
If you’re a driven and passionate individual who has a strong interest to work for a diverse company and fun team, then we want YOU!
As an Accounts Payable Analyst, you will cover the end-to-end AP process. You’ll also be working closely with 3rd party vendors to assist on cost and payment controls. Lastly, you will also be tasked to work on other accounting-related functions and compliance.
To be more specific, we have written down the core responsibilities:
- Record all Vendor invoices and Employee reimbursements onto ORACLE (R12)
- Audit/Check expenses reimbursement from all employees
- Prepare required payment documents for approval.
- Attend to payment queries from vendors and/or employees
- Be responsible for preparing GST/VAT/WHT Input tax for monthly/quarterly filing
- Prepare monthly AP accruals entry
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and clear related issues
- Perform coordination of overall accounting/finance between local team, US FP&A and Singapore office.
- Checking generic mailbox and attend to email queries.
- Assist in the ad hoc task as assigned by the supervisor/management.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Account Payable accounting processes
- Prior experience in auditing expense claims would be an advantage
- Good command of English in both spoken and written
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.