Location: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_069082-en Apply
If you’re a driven and passionate individual who has a strong interest to work for a diverse company and fun team, then we want YOU!
As a Accounting Analyst you will cover the end-to-end accounting process.
To be more specific, we have written down the core responsibilities:
- May prepare review and/or approve journal entries, money moves, administrative system accounting reports and/or consolidated statements.
- Analyzes and maintains the general ledger accounts and/or client insured records.
- May prepare and analyze revenue and/or expense reports; coordinates revenue and expense accruals and ensures timely and accurate monthly and quarterly close.
- Performs variation and trend analysis for key general ledger accounts, including variances to forecast, budget and prior year.
- May apply and balance funds to insured records; may process refunds to insured records; may request payments for carriers and third parties including variances to forecast, budget and prior year.
- May prepare reconciliations between administrative systems and other sources. Findings may be presented to senior manager.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, carrier agreements, SOX procedures, SSAE16 procedures tax regulations, local GAAP and US GAAP and local statutory regulations (as applicable) regarding financial matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Advanced knowledge/skill with Microsoft Excel including charts, formulas and pivot tables.
- Strong communication/organization/multi-tasking skills.