Client Services, Manager
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Company: MarshJob ID R_043182-en Apply
If you are looking out for a dynamic and diverse work environment, then we want you!
We can promise you extraordinary challenges, extraordinary colleagues, and the opportunity to make a difference.
- Maintains a portfolio of account relationships and is expected to meet personal sales goals while overseeing the performance of a small team of service support professionals and/or relationship management professionals on various degrees of account work.
- Leads the service and/or professional teams on a portfolio of assignments by setting goals, monitoring progress, assuring service meets or exceeds internal and external expectations, and protecting the firm from Errors & Omissions
- Develops and communicates a strong understanding of internal and external expectations for various colleagues and accounts leveraging an advanced understanding of Company services and solutions and transactional processes.
- Coordinates communications between service team members and the account or relationship representative and is accountable for overseeing deliverables and managing timeline expectations
- Works to identify expansion opportunities for personal and team relationships to determine or assist with determining the services, products and combinations that will best proactively serve and address relationship needs and objectives for personal and team accounts
- Develops and oversees the development of custom solutions to address the needs of accounts, effectively presents the solution and negotiates compensation ensuring a resulting effective pricing.
- Monitors account work performed by direct reports and works to ensure any timeline or deliverable conflicts are appropriately escalated and addressed and that sales and retention numbers are meeting and exceeding internal expectations
- Attends industry events and conferences to build up a strong professional network, maintain proximity to the relevant market and represent the Company
- Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 4 years of work experience as an Account Manager or relevant role within the Insurance industry
- Able to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability in managing multiple large accounts
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentations skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills