Client Services, Manager
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Company: MarshJob ID R_043182-en Apply
If you are looking out for a dynamic and diverse work environment, then we want you!
We can promise you extraordinary challenges, extraordinary colleagues, and the opportunity to make a difference.
- Maintains a portfolio of account relationships and is expected to meet personal sales goals while overseeing the performance of a small team of service support professionals and/or relationship management professionals on various degrees of account work.
- Leads the service and/or professional teams on a portfolio of assignments by setting goals, monitoring progress, assuring service meets or exceeds internal and external expectations, and protecting the firm from Errors & Omissions
- Develops and communicates a strong understanding of internal and external expectations for various colleagues and accounts leveraging an advanced understanding of Company services and solutions and transactional processes.
- Coordinates communications between service team members and the account or relationship representative and is accountable for overseeing deliverables and managing timeline expectations
- Works to identify expansion opportunities for personal and team relationships to determine or assist with determining the services, products and combinations that will best proactively serve and address relationship needs and objectives for personal and team accounts
- Develops and oversees the development of custom solutions to address the needs of accounts, effectively presents the solution and negotiates compensation ensuring a resulting effective pricing.
- Monitors account work performed by direct reports and works to ensure any timeline or deliverable conflicts are appropriately escalated and addressed and that sales and retention numbers are meeting and exceeding internal expectations
- Attends industry events and conferences to build up a strong professional network, maintain proximity to the relevant market and represent the Company
- Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 4 years of work experience as an Account Manager or relevant role within the Insurance industry
- Able to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability in managing multiple large accounts
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentations skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (NYCE: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.