Executive Compensation Consultant
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Company: MercerJob ID R_044836-en Apply
Are you an experienced consultant seeking for a chance to step into a unique and challenging role where you can grow professionally?
This role will plan, design and implement Executive Compensation and incentive programs for existing and new clients. The post holder will work directly with managers and executive leadership of large firms to evaluate and develop compensation and reward strategies that facilitate achievement of business strategies.
You can also look forward to:
- Manage and deliver complex projects in the area of Executive Rewards consulting which would include executive compensation, incentive plan design, performance management and KPI development
- Manage key client relationships, projects ensuring high quality, timeliness, client satisfaction
- Provide guidance to consultant(s) and team members, and review team outputs, project progress measures, milestones and risks, developing and demonstrating subject matter expertise in identified areas e.g. Rewards, Mobility, Talent, HR Metrics, workforce planning etc.
- Drafting standard and complex proposals and working with regional experts in Talent strategy, leadership, organizational performance, rewards, mobility and communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Human Resources, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in consulting or in the human resources field specializing in the areas of Rewards Management (Executive Remuneration, or Total Rewards management)
- Experienced project manager comfortable working with diverse cultures with the ability to coach and lead others to deliver results.
- Prior experience working on advising the Board on executive compensation issues and possessing good understanding of Singapore HR and Compensation practices, will be an added advantage
- Strong subject-matter expertise in executive rewards including the areas of corporate finance, regulatory and accounting requirements, annual, equity, stock and other short-and long term incentive programs.
- Some experience with incentive plans for situations such as IPO’s, M&A’s divestures and entrepreneurial start-ups will be a plus
- The ability to see the “big picture”, leveraging the resources of related practices to address the clients’ business challenges
- Strong analytical, presentation and creative skills.
- Fluency in English with excellent business writing and communication skills
Mercer is a global and prominent consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and merger/acquisition services and solutions. Its business creates more secure and rewarding futures for their clients and employees through designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers for work needs. Mercer is one of the four portfolios of Marsh & McLennan Companies.