Location: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
Company: MarshJob ID R_066788-en Apply
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Are you keen to explore the world of insurance operations?
You will get to work very closely to Insurance brokers while working with clients. Marsh & McLennan Companies has an opportunity to join our company as an Operations Specialist in Kuala Lumpur.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility for effective administrative support of specific Wrap-Up engagements.
- Ensures timely and accurate production/processing of complex documents/information (includes report preparation)
- Contributes to the achievement of Operations team Service Level Agreements (SLA) , Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and business objectives
- Assists with report preparation initiatives to for various internal colleagues and data entry and oversight for internal databases and reference areas.
- Supports team members by ensuring the timely and accurate production and tracking of invoices and ensuing documentation.
- Collaborates with colleagues to field basic transnational or operational requests and gain insight regarding the reception of existing processes and transactional channels.
- Provides support for risk management identification processes and procedures.
- Supports senior level colleagues with special projects or initiatives by assisting with delivering changes and reporting on related performance.
- Handles basic procedural or operations related Insurance claims inquiries to maximize product and function value.
- Ensures quality delivery of services and full compliance with quality and operational standards.
- Possesses a basic understanding of the insurance business and the regulatory environment and the related procedural requirements for brokers and other key insurance agreement players.
- Degree holder from any field
- One year of experience working in a similar operational environment
- Good communication skills
- Able to learn independently and resourceful
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.