High Net Worth- Private Client Advisor- Las Vegas, NV
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Company: MarshJob ID LAS000CI-en Apply
- Reviews client exposures, loss experience and current coverages and recommends appropriate products and services.
- Presents clients with accurate market data from appropriate resources to advise and counsel on complex risks.
- Provides proactive day-to-day client service by anticipating and evaluating client needs and responding to client questions and issues in person, over the phone or via email.
- Gathers information from client related to risk management needs, financial loss tolerance and evaluate and propose a variety of solutions to manage client’s risk.
- Creates and presents renewal proposals to existing clients and conducts annual interactive Client Advisory reviews where appropriate.
- Understands, introduces and leverages the services of PCS Specialty Practices areas, as appropriate, including surplus lines placements.
- Conducts Client Advisory Reviews via face to face meetings. On larger or more complex clients a manager/colleague will be present.
- Needs assistance with quoting coverages for existing clients.
- Needs assistance with cultivating opportunities from within their client’s centers of influence
- Responsible for new business development of assigned book of business through referrals and expanding existing client programs
- Builds relationships with clients, Marsh colleagues and centers of influence that facilitate asking for and receiving high quality referrals that become clients
- Accountable for client retention through delivery of exceptional client service
- Negotiates with multiple insurance carriers to provide comprehensive coverage options for clients and prospects, while conforming to all laws, regulations and requirements governing the insurance industry.
- Implements and maintains a quality service plan ensuring the accuracy of binders, policies, and other relevant documents that are delivered to clients.
- Communicates client’s risk solution and binding instructions to carriers.
- Manages client accounts receivables to ensure timely collection of premiums and payments to carriers.
- Utilizes the Applied system in an accurate and timely manner to enter and maintain all pertinent account information.
- Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures.
- Escalates internal and external service concerns that clients may be experiencing to appropriate departments for action and prevention of further client impact.
- College degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience required. Previous personal insurance experience preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong technical and computer skills (MS Office etc)
- Maintains confidentiality and professionalism
- Adheres to policies, practices & procedures
- Client service orientation with balance on managing expectations
- Appropriate P&C License required
- Flexible to travel as client and company needs require