Renewals Sales Executive - Jelf
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Company: MarshJob ID R_052844-en Apply
We are currently recruiting for Insurance Professionals to join our growing business. Your role will be to service the needs of our new customers, continually providing excellent customer service whilst ensuring compliance with industry and company regulations.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities
- Receive and make both inbound and outbound calls from prospective customers in relation to a range of commercial insurance products
- Identify customers’ insurance needs
- Make recommendations from our panel of insurers and answer questions relating to the commercial insurance cover
- Capture customer information and using our bespoke insurance system, compile insurance quotes, complete sales and service customer demands.
- Adhere to minimum standards of all regulatory and quality requirements.
We are looking for customer focused individuals who have a passion to learn. Experience in customer facing roles would be beneficial, as would experience of working in fast paced contact centres, however this is not essential as you will be provided with an extensive training programme to develop your knowledge
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, target driven environment
- A positive “can do” approach to problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong influencing and communication skills to ensure the best policy and conditions are achieved for customers every time.
- Professional with the integrity required to work in a regulated environment
- Attention to detail
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Desire for personal development and willingness to learn
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to earn monthly bonus
- 26 days holiday with a buy and sell option
- Attractive pension scheme (up to xx% contribution)
- Staff discounts with over 100 providers and high street stores
- City Centre location
SME Insurance Services Ltd (SMEi) is an insurance broker providing commercial insurance to small and medium sized businesses. With over 15 years’ experience catering for the insurance needs of small businesses and over 19,000 customers nationwide, we offer a range of insurance products suited to the varied needs of today’s businesses.
SMEi is part of Jelf – award winning experts in insurance, risk management and employee benefits for businesses and individuals.
Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve means we can offer advice and solutions that meet our clients' needs today, anticipate what they need tomorrow, and help question if there’s an even better way.
Jelf recently joined forces with Bluefin, bringing together two leading insurance brokers and client advisory businesses. A newly transformed business built on decades of experience with the same purpose, dependability and commitment to excellent service.
We're also part of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) – a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. With roots dating back to 1871, MMC’s businesses have been helping clients prosper amid changing times, from the Industrial Revolution to the digital age.
Our strength is our expertise and the relationships we build – powerful industry insight and total commitment to our clients and the communities we serve across the UK. And our purpose is simple: helping businesses and individuals thrive through understanding.
MMC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.