Sales & Renewals Advisor - Insurance - Jelf (12 month Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Cover)
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Company: MarshJob ID R_037612-en Apply
Sales and Renewals Advisor – Insurance - Jelf
We have a great opportunity here at Broker2Broker for a Sales and Renewals Advisor to join our team based in Leeds for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave.
This is a varied role in a friendly, fast-paced environment, where you will be tasked with the creation of SME and Commercial renewal invitations as well as supporting the New Business Team through building strong trading relationships with supporting brokers.
- Creation of renewal invitations keeping in line with the service level agreements we have with our brokers.
- Chasing and negotiating terms with our "in-house" trading underwriters.
- Preserving a high retention of your given renewal book.
- Seeking out new business / cross selling opportunities.
- Establish and develop business relationships with colleagues and brokers.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the product ranges available via our platform.
- Assisting the new business team with marketing / insurer focused days.
- Basic house keeping / administrative duties / inbound telephone queries.
- Undertake training in line with your agreed objectives.
Skills & Experience
- Good / Confident phone manner
- Basic Insurance knowledge (Preferably Commercial)
- Good / Advanced IT skills
- Able to work to targets / procedures
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers around.
Jelf offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualifications, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.