Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Company: MercerJob ID R_038815-en Apply
Mercer Services Wealth
Pension Funds Area (LISBON Office)
MERCER is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
MERCER SERVICES WEALTH
We are a multidisciplinary team working in the Wealth business line and we are framed in a global team with employees around the world.
We currently work for 13 countries in more than 40 different services.
- Perform actuarial calculations.
- Work with Data and Risk Analysis.
- Report production.
- Collaboration with client team and project team.
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time and to the high standards required with the help of the more senior colleagues.
- Degree in Math, Statistics, Engineer, Actuarial Sciences, Finance and similar.
- Intermediate or Advanced (B2 or C) knowledge in English.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills; strong command of Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skill.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Launch your first step into a professional career - Mercer will invest in your training.
- Opportunity to work in Multinational company and context worldwide recognize through several awards.
- Live according to our values: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Empowerment.
- Participate in the Community with our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities.
- Dynamic and young work environment.
- And above all Mercer will give you a sense of purpose - Mercer impacts in 110 million lives with the work we do.
We are looking for someone available for an internship.
This position will integrate Mercer Services Wealth Team.
All applications submitted will be analyzed but only those candidates who progress to the next stages of the recruitment process, will be contacted.
In Mercer we take quality and details attention seriously so please confirm that your application doesn’t have any misspelled words. We recommend that you review your application carefully before submit it.
KNOW MORE ABOUT MERCER PORTUGAL
KNOW MORE ABOUT MERCER