Performance Reporting Analyst - Trainee
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Company: MercerJob ID R_075848-en Apply
Performance Reporting Analyst
Pension Funds Area (LISBON Office)
MERCER is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
MERCER SERVICES WEALTH
We are a multidisciplinary team working in the Wealth business line and we are framed in a global team with employees around the world.
We currently work for 13 countries in more than 40 different services.
Performance Reporting Team (Mercer Services)
The Performance Reporting Team is responsible for the production of performance monitoring reports for pension funds in several European countries and Growth Markets, which include investments analysis, strategy and portfolio values from asset managers.
- Production of performance monitoring reports for pension funds with quantitative and qualitative analysis and performance appraisal
- Contact external entities (such as asset managers) to receive and validate customer information.
- Compilation of information and preparation of analysis, evaluation and interpretation of results.
- Develop and maintain databases with information of each client.
- Follow-up with consulting teams, suggesting approaches and clarifying details of reports produced.
- Is responsible for thorough analysis of portfolios to help stakeholders make better investment decisions.
- Supporting consultants when appropriate on a technical perspective (methodologies, assumptions) and client reporting queries;
- Be an agent of change constantly improving processes;
- Degree in Finance, Economy, Management and similar.
- Intermediate or Advanced (B2 or C) knowledge in English.
- Strong analytical skills; strong command of Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skill.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career development - Mercer will invest in your training.
- Opportunity to work in Multinational company and context worldwide recognize through several awards.
- Live according to our values: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Empowerment.
- Participate in the Community with our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities.
- Dynamic and young work environment.
And above all Mercer will give you a sense of purpose - Mercer impacts in 110 million lives with the work we do