AEM Web Developer - London
Location: London, United Kingdom
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_082619-en Apply
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across nearly 30 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation.
Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies – www.oliverwyman.com
Why Oliver Wyman?
Working as part of our global, entrepreneurial company, you’ll do meaningful work from day one. We’re looking for individuals who challenge the norm, and constantly strive to build something new for the firm and the world around us.
At Oliver Wyman, there's no "one size fits all." We hire exceptional people and help them thrive through a built-in support network, flexible career paths, and no artificial barriers to advancement.
We want you to bring your authentic self and enjoy working alongside diverse and down-to-earth colleagues who do serious work, but don't take themselves too seriously.
This role will be responsible for execution of marketing technology initiatives, primarily focused on development and implementation tasks on the Adobe Experience Manager platform (AEM, formerly Adobe CQ).
The right candidate is someone who is able to translate requirements from marketing colleagues into technology specifications and solutions, comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to work on several projects in parallel, and has general knowledge extending to other marketing platforms.
Who Are We Looking For?
You’ll have relevant experience with development and deployment for AEM 6.x and the associated technical skills, including:
- A solid understanding of foundational AEM concepts, including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows and DAM.
- Knowledge and experience with core AEM frameworks: Apache Sling, Apache Felix OSGI, and JCR API Suite
- Experience with Sightly templating language
- Experience building and managing AEM integrations with external products/services
- Experience with continuous integration and automated testing tools, including Jenkins, Hudson, Maven.
You’ll have the ability to partner effectively with marketing colleagues and communicate technical information for non-technical audiences
You'll be educated to Degree-level is expected and we would prefer someone who has studied a Computer Science-related degree
As AEM Web Developer, the scope of this role will include:
- Working with ITS and Marketing colleagues globally to support the development and execution of the firm’s marketing technology strategy and contribute to marketing technology development projects
- Participating in the development, design, testing and deployment of solutions built on the Adobe Experience Manager platform
- Resolving user-identified functional and technical issues on AEM platform.
- Building and managing day-to-day client relationships and requests, supporting a wide range of basic web development and content management activities
- Partnering with content and design teams to build or enhance templates, components and functionalities to support marketing campaigns
- Supporting internal users as a subject matter expert, recommending enhancements, best practices and new processes to optimize use and adoption of the platform