Carrier Relationship Executive
Location: London, United Kingdom
Company: MarshJob ID R_061253-en Apply
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team based in City of London as a Carrier Relationship Executive for Portfolio / Facility Management within Marsh Portfolio Solutions Division. The successful candidate will be expected to be the primary relationship and portfolio manager on a number of our Specialty lines facilities and service our Insurer clients to the highest standards. You will have a wide range of senior internal and external exposure, working within a fast paced team market leading facility specialists, as well as being a senior member of the Quota Share team. There are various opportunities to travel within the UK.
- Responsibility for ownership and management of Facility ensuring that all contracted services to insurers are satisfactorily fulfilled in line with the contract and per Marsh Portfolio Solutions (MPS) Standard Operating Procedures
- Oversees and evaluates data gathering initiatives to ensure data quality is at its highest and conducts complex technical tests including data profiling and root cause analyses to identify solutions to problems and ensure top quality performance every time.
- Ensure that we at all times put client’s interests first in accordance with our Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) Policy and that the we work within Market Divisions protocols and processes and in line with the Marsh UK Governance Process
- To work alongside the practice management and/or OpCo stakeholders as and when required to assist in the creation and/or development of new facilities and/or products for the benefit of Marsh Insurers
- To work alongside the practice management to help drive the innovation agenda for MPS and assist in the delivery of the same
- Have responsibility for the Facility’s budget and responsibility for reporting changes to such on a monthly basis
- Oversee and drive relationships with Facility Insurers to ensure overall success of the facility; this includes a monthly performance and pipeline dashboard meeting with minutes and follow up Actions disseminated and filled
- Ensure key relationships with OpCo stakeholders is managed appropriately with strong and regular (no less than monthly) internal meeting with follow up Actions disseminated and filled
- Drive existing facility growth, including ‘in scope’ business improvement within participating OpCos in line with original in-scope pipeline. This to include overseeing the Account Manager and joining the Account Manager in weekly placement team meetings as required
- In conjunction with the Quota Shares Service Manager, ensure all data validation and monthly KPIS, (ensuring no KPIs go into the red for longer than 3 working days ) are met. Sign off on all reports before going to market
- Oversee the finalisation of all dashboards and reports and delivery of such to insurers in line with contracted services
- Significant experience in a similar role or working within the broker and/or underwriting space is preferred
- Marine or Specie experience is desirable yet not essential
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent insurer trading & negotiation skills
- Proven relationship management experience with an insurer/broker network of contacts
- Qualified or working towards ACII is desirable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on
LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: pension, health and welfare, tuition assistance, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.