Location: London, United Kingdom
Company: MarshJob ID R_053022-en Apply
We have an exciting opportunity for an Aviation Consultant to join Marsh Aviation Consulting, a team within Marsh’s Aviation Practice. The Aviation Practice provides insurance broking services to many of the world’s leading airlines, manufacturers, airports and other industry players.
What can you expect?
- An opportunity to work in a role that is crucial to the day to day business operations of airlines, aerospace manufacturers, lenders and lessors.
- To work with senior leaders across the Aviation Practice, as well as working closely with leading names within the Aviation industry globally.
- To develop and grow your career within a dynamic team.
What you will be rewarded with?
- A competitive salary and flexible benefits package
- A wealth of career opportunities in a growing company
We will rely on you to:
- Consult with client managers across a variety of disciplines within the Aviation Practice to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
- Review and issue insurance certificates.
- Review contracts crucial for our clients’ operations from an insurance perspective.
What you need to have:
- A thorough understanding of Aviation insurance
- Experience of Aviation finance and leasing
- A legal background
What makes you stand out:
- Solid academic background
- A self-starter with a positive attitude
- An ambitious individual with a desire to develop a career within Marsh
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annualized revenue approaching $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses, including Mercer, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies & its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.